Kasa Fab began in 1988 and is a division of Kasa Companies.
As an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), our employees take pride and ownership in their accomplishments and in helping our customers.
Kasa Fab works with mild steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel and aluminum. Kasa Facts:
- Employs 75 people
- 100,000 sq. ft. plant
- ERP Software can Interact with Your Software
- Implemented 5S and Lean
- Small or Large Lot Runs
- Complete Assembly
- Business Processes that Fit your Preferred Model
- ISO 9001 Standards
- Welders have AWS Certification
- Critical to Quality Defined with Customer
- Adherence to Calibration Standards
- Prototype Development
The people at Kasa Fab ensure that your parts are delivered on-time. We want to ensure that your expectations are well-defined and met.
As you work with Kasa Fab, you will be assigned a Customer Care representative to provide you with a single point of contact for requesting quotes, submitting purchase orders, or tracking your delivery.